Adding Groups or Committees and Adding Members
This article will guide you through
- How to create a new group (such as a committee) to "My Board Area"
- Set the privileges for your new group
- Add members to your new group.
For this example we will create a Website Committee.
- Login and Click on the Welcome drop down menu.
- Select "My Board Area"
- After the new Page load, click on "Manage the Board Members"
- Under the "Manage Groups" tab, select "+Add New Group"
- In the new window, name your new group, give it a description, and the proper authorization roles. SAVE. (For this example our new committee will only need Webmaster/Site Admin authorization.)
- Next got to the "Manage Group Positions" tab and click on "+Add New Group Position"
- Under "Belongs to Group" select your new group from the drop down list
- Name and Describe your new role for this group. (For this example we will only be adding "Chairperson" and "Member")
- If you would like the different roles to have different authorizations, select them from the "Authorization Roles" list on the right hand side
- Next got to the "Manage Group Assignments" tab and click "+Add New Group Member"
- Select your new group and the position you would like the new group member to have
- Search for your group member in the directory.
- SAVE! Repeat for each group member.
How to Add or Delete Board and Committees Members
This article will show you how to set up your board of directors and other committees as well as how to remove a board member from their position. Navigation: Login → Welcome → My Board Area → Manage the Board Members Board/Committee Set-Up: ...
Processing Membership Requests on HomePage Websites
If the resident has an email on file, they will be able to register without admin intervention. This video explains how to register pending members without emails on file. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VBM_m6vY58
Adding Events in Portal
Overview You can post events to appear on the resident and/or board dashboard(s) for all, one or many associations. These events will appear on the Resident and Board dashboards in a list view. Clicking on an event, a resident or board member will ...
Configure Member Settings
To configure the Member Settings see the steps below. Click the Welcome "Your Name Here" menu Select Membership Click the Configure Member Settings link Configure Site Settings: Show Member Home Page: Allows logged-in members to view a ...
Adding a Document Library/Folder to Specific Pages
If you would like to add a Document Library or Folder to a specific page follow the steps below. This can be useful for Associations with Committees that would like to keep their documents separated. Go to the individual page you would like to add ...