Add or Invite an Employee
Add an Employee
Employees may be granted administrative access to the Portal. Some accounting software partners pass the employee records over to the portal; these synced employees will have an existing record, so you can skip down to Invite an Existing Employee. If your accounting software does not pass the employee records over, you can add an unsynced employee record by following the steps below:
- Toward the bottom of the left menu, select Manage Employees.
- Click on "Add Employee" Icon
- Enter Name, Email Address, and Phone Number. Click "Create Employee"
- Select Roles, Click "Send Invitation
- Company Admin: This User Role will have access to billing related details and have the ability to manage all other company settings and information.
- Billing Admin: This User Role will have access to billing related details and have the ability to view all other company settings and information.
- Community Manager: This User Role will have the ability to manage assigned associations and information only.
Invite an Existing Employee
- Select Manage Employees
- Click on three verticle dots next to the employee's name.
- Click either "Invite" or "Resend Invite".
Employees will receive an email (shown below). Here is how they register:
- Click "Activate My Account".
- Enter Personal Information, Click "Next".
- Create Password, Click "Register".
How to Create an Unsynced Staff/Member Record
Open the Membership Directory Select the Welcome Drop-Down Menu. Click on "Membership. On the second row of tabs, click on "Manage Members". Click on "Add New Member". Enter the Required Contact Information: Name Name on Mailing Label Email ...
How to Register for the ComWeb Portal
This article will show you how to complete the Portal Registration Process on ComWeb Portals. There are two ways to register depending on the information your property manager collected. Register via Email: If your property manager has your email on ...
Re-Setting a Member's Username & Password
Re-Setting a Member's Username & Password There will be times when a member of your websites has either lost their password, or is having difficulty logging in. Generally speaking we recommend just re-setting their log in information and inviting ...
ComWeb Portal Login Troubleshooting
This article will overview common Portal login issues and how to troubleshoot them with your residents. The most common login issues include: Identifying if a resident has successfully registered and confirmed their account. The resident needs to ...
Edit an Employee's Information
Employees on Compass can be added individually in the system or synced over from the property management company's accounting software if supported. If the employee is synced in from the accounting system, your actions will be limited to modifying ...