Create an Announcement as an Admin
As an administrator, you can manage all of your associations' announcements from one central location.
- Once logged in as an admin, click Announcements in the left-hand menu
- This screen will show all your announcements. Click the green button on the right called +New Announcement
- Next, you will want to select which associations should see this announcement. You can select one, a few, or all
- Enter in your Title
- Enter in the text you'd like in the Body of the announcement
- Set your Start Date. The system will automatically default to today's date, but you can change this for a future date to a scheduled announcement to display. You may also set an End Date if you would like the announcement to disappear after a certain time. An end date is optional
- Toggle on the switch for Published. This means that your announcement will display between the time period set above. Leave this switched off to use as a draft
- If you would like this announcement stuck to the top of all your announcements, toggle the switch on for Pinned
- Set the priority to normal, high, or urgent (Please note, this will change the icon associated with the announcement - it does not affect how the announcement functions)
- Select your Audience. You may toggle both resident and board on so your message displays for all, or only toggle board so only board members in the Board Area are able to see the announcement
- Scroll back to the top of the page and click Save
Portal Announcements will allow you to share links, contacts and other enhanced content with residents and board members by using HTML tags in the announcement body content. By adding a few tags, and then pinning the announcement, you can create a quick reference sheet that always appears on the resident dashboard.
Portal Admin/Announcement Setup:
How to Create an Announcement as a Board Member
As a board member you can post announcements either for only board members, only residents, or for both. 1. Click on Go to Board Area 2. Click on Announcements 3. Click on the New Announcement button 4. Enter in the information as necessary 5. ...
How to Create an Unsynced Staff/Member Record
Open the Membership Directory Select the Welcome Drop-Down Menu. Click on "Membership. On the second row of tabs, click on "Manage Members". Click on "Add New Member". Enter the Required Contact Information: Name Name on Mailing Label Email ...
Admin Training - Portal Setup & Resident Support
Congratulations on taking the first steps toward engaging your residents and providing them with greater access to information about their account! The resident Portal is a powerful, but easy-to-understand tool for administrators, board members, and ...
Configure AP Invoicing for Portals - TOPS [ONE] Customers
This article will show you how to set up Portals with AP Invoicing, and how to view available AP Invoices. PLEASE NOTE: These instructions are for TOPS [ONE] customers only. The invoices must be created within TOPS [ONE] and are then synced over to ...
Add or Invite an Employee
Add an Employee Employees may be granted administrative access to the Portal. Some accounting software partners pass the employee records over to the portal; these synced employees will have an existing record, so you can skip down to Invite an ...