How to Assign a Board Member
Please note that if you are using Caliber, you will set board members within your Caliber system.
- On the menu, click on Board
- Select the Association you'd like to edit
- Click the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner of the group you'd like to edit. Then click on Edit Members
- Locate the correct position and click Assign Member if not already assigned. If already assigned, click Edit Assignment
- Click the Available Contacts drop-down to locate the member and select their name (if you need to update the board member's name to remove a spouse or display a different name, please click here).
- Click the green checkmark in the upper right-hand corner to save
How to Update A Board Member's Name
If you have a board member whose name is not displaying correctly on the portal, you can follow these steps to edit the display name of your board members. You may need to do this in a few different scenarios. For example, you may have the board ...
View Aging Report as a Board Member
Board members whose community utilizes TOPS [ONE] as the accounting system can easily access an aging report on demand. Please follow these steps to view this information: Once logged in, click the Go to Board Area link. Please note that in order ...
How to Add or Delete Board and Committees Members
This article will show you how to set up your board of directors and other committees as well as how to remove a board member from their position. Navigation: Login → Welcome → My Board Area → Manage the Board Members Board/Committee Set-Up: ...
How to Configure the Board Area
The Board Area allows board members to post announcements, upload documents, view architectural, compliance, delinquency, and maintenance details. To enable this feature completely you will have to follow the two part process which is below. Part One ...
AP Invoicing for TOPS Customers
This article will show you how to set up AP Invoicing for your ComWeb website(s). Enabling this new feature will require some initial setup, but once this is completed, you will be able to create AP Invoices for board approval, allow designated board ...