How to Add an Event to the New Calendar Module
This article will show you how to add an event on the Facility Reservation Calendar. In the new facility reservation system, there are two types of blocks:
- Reservations: for resident use, such as general clubhouse or tennis reservations. This information defaults to private.
Community Events: social events for the community such as board meetings. Only admins can add a new community event.
add a Community Event:
From the Welcome Drop Down Menu, select Site Admin
In the first row of tabs, select Modules. In the below row(s) of tabs, select Calendar
Click on the Community Events Tab and then click Add New Event
- Add the Name for the Community Event
- Select a Category
- Enter the Content for the Community Event; this is the description residents can view
- Select both the Start Time and End Time in the Event Time section
- Select the appropriate Location from the drop-down, this will auto-fill the Calendar drop-down
Click the Advanced Settings tab
- Click the Recurrence check box if this is a recurring meeting then complete the Recurrence Settings
- Check Yes or No for Is Public Event; if a Community Event is public, it will appear on the Upcoming Events widget on the front page
How to Create a Reservation on the New Facility Reservation Calendar
This article will show admins how to add a reservation on the New Facility Reservation Calendar. In the new Facility Reservation System, there are two types of blocks: Reservations: for resident and admin use; these are primarily for resident ...
Creating an Events Calendar
This article will guide you in creating a events calendar, where no reservations are required. First you will create the calendar, then you can create events for the calendar. First you must create a new calendar, follow the steps below to do so. ...
Creating an Event Sign Up List
This article will guide you through creating an event that allows members to sign up to attend. Creating the Event Navigation: Welcome Drop Down Menu > Site Admin > Modules > Calendar Select the Community Events tab Click the button for Add New Event ...
How to Approve Reservations on the New Facility Reservations Calendar
This article will show admins how to approve facility reservations on the new Facility Reservation Calendar. There are two main types of approval: Reservation Calendars with No Billing Settings - facilities which are free to reserve; these require a ...
How to Configure Pool Signups for Your Community
We've heard from many of our customers about the challenges they face trying to navigate opening up amenities while trying to follow social distancing guidelines. ComWeb is excited to introduce a new feature designed to help solve some of these ...