How to set up TOPS Connect for ComWeb
For ComWeb to access your TOPS Connect data, you'll need to enable access and email us at least one of the API Codes. To do this, please follow the directions below. See images for reference.
**If you previously shared an API Code to ComWeb, you do not need to email another code. ComWeb only needs to be enabled.
- Navigate to https://go.topssoft.com/?Apps and login
- Scroll through the Partner Products and locate COMWeb homePAGE
- Expand the COMWeb homePAGE section and click Settings
- Find the appropriate community and click Create Key
- Click the paperclip icon to copy the key to your clipboard
- Send an email to your Delivery Representative or email@example.com and paste the key into the body of the email. Please also include the name of the property management company as well as the name of the association
- Click Send
How To: Generate a TOPS Key for ComWeb
(Please view in Full Screen Mode by clicking the [ ] in the lower right) Using the TOPS App store In order for ComWeb to connect your website to your TOPS data, we will need an KEY which you can generate for each individual association through the ...
How to set up TOPS[ONE] for ComWeb
For ComWeb to access your TOPS[ONE] data, you'll need to enable access and email us at least one of the API Codes. To do this, please follow the directions below. See images for reference. **If you have previously shared an API Code to ComWeb, you ...
Developer Type (TOPS)
Developers entered in TOPS are synced over as Full Members. If you would like to seperate the two on the website you may do so now. Use the steps below to do so. First, you will need to create a membership type for the developers. 1. Welcome "Your ...
AP Invoicing for TOPS Customers
This article will show you how to set up AP Invoicing for your ComWeb website(s). Enabling this new feature will require some initial setup, but once this is completed, you will be able to create AP Invoices for board approval, allow designated board ...
Configure AP Invoicing for Portals - TOPS [ONE] Customers
This article will show you how to set up Portals with AP Invoicing, and how to view available AP Invoices. PLEASE NOTE: These instructions are for TOPS [ONE] customers only. The invoices must be created within TOPS [ONE] and are then synced over to ...