How to Update A Board Member's Name
If you have a board member whose name is not displaying correctly on the portal, you can follow these steps to edit the display name of your board members. You may need to do this in a few different scenarios. For example, you may have the board member's spouse's name displaying or the board member may prefer to use a different name. Please note that these instructions are for property management companies that use TOPS for your accounting software.
Before getting started, you will want to make sure that your board area has been configured. You can make sure this step is completed by following the steps in this article
- Ensure that the board member whose name you would like to update is assigned a position. In this example, the VP prefers to go by Wes instead of Irving
- Go to Resident Support and click Resident Search
- Select the correct Association
- Locate the correct resident and click their record. Once the record is expanded, click Impersonate User
- Once logged in as the user, click Go to Board Area on the left-hand menu
- Once in the Board Area, click the My Board Profile tab on the left-hand menu
- In the Member Details section, click the Edit button in the upper right-hand section
- Update the Display Name with the board member's corrected name, and click the Green Check Button to save
How to Assign a Board Member
Please note that if you are using Caliber, you will set board members within your Caliber system. On the menu, click on Board Select the Association you'd like to edit Click the three vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner of the group you'd ...
How to Add or Delete Board and Committees Members
This article will show you how to set up your board of directors and other committees as well as how to remove a board member from their position. Navigation: Login → Welcome → My Board Area → Manage the Board Members Board/Committee Set-Up: ...
View Aging Report as a Board Member
Board members whose community utilizes TOPS [ONE] as the accounting system can easily access an aging report on demand. Please follow these steps to view this information: Once logged in, click the Go to Board Area link. Please note that in order ...
How to Configure the Board Area
The Board Area allows board members to post announcements, upload documents, view architectural, compliance, delinquency, and maintenance details. To enable this feature completely you will have to follow the two part process which is below. Part One ...
AP Invoicing for TOPS Customers
This article will show you how to set up AP Invoicing for your ComWeb website(s). Enabling this new feature will require some initial setup, but once this is completed, you will be able to create AP Invoices for board approval, allow designated board ...