How to Impersonate a Resident
You can impersonate a resident's account to see what they see. This is an extremely helpful feature when troubleshooting issues.
- From the Administrator menu, select the Resident Support drop down menu
- Select Resident Search
- Choose the Association the resident belongs to from the drop down menu
- You can either find the user by utilizing the Search Box or finding the resident in the List
- Click on the Resident's Record to expand
- Under the Registered text, select Impersonate User
- A new window will open up with you logged in as that user. You can explore their profile and see exactly what the resident sees here
- Once finished you can click Close in the upper right of your window or simply close the tab to return to the Administrator menu
ComWeb Portal Login Troubleshooting
This article will overview common Portal login issues and how to troubleshoot them with your residents. The most common login issues include: Identifying if a resident has successfully registered and confirmed their account. The resident needs to ...
How to Invite an Individual Resident
If a homeowner missed an invitation to the portal, if you have a new homeowner, or you just need to re-invite, you can invite an individual homeowner to your association's ComWeb Portal. Login to the ComWeb Portal by navigating ...
How to Manually Send Bulk Resident Portal Invitations
This article will show Association Managers how to manually send bulk Portal registration invitations to one or more association(s). This process is to manually send invitations. If you would like to set up automatic invitations, click here. Please ...
Admin Training - Portal Setup & Resident Support
Congratulations on taking the first steps toward engaging your residents and providing them with greater access to information about their account! The resident Portal is a powerful, but easy-to-understand tool for administrators, board members, and ...
How to Confirm a Resident's Registration
When your residents register for the portal, there may be times when a homeowner creates their user account but have not yet confirmed their email address. If this is the case, they will receive a message that says "The specified user is not allowed ...