Configure Member Settings
To configure the Member Settings see the steps below.
- Click the Welcome "Your Name Here" menu
- Select Membership
- Click the Configure Member Settings link
Configure Site Settings:
- Show Member Home Page: Allows logged-in members to view a private homepage with Announcements, Newsfeed articles, Upcoming Events, and more.
- Show Member Profile on Home Page: Allows logged-in members to view their profile with name, email, photo, quicklinks, and more.
- Show Membership type in Home Page Profile: Shows membership type (such as Full-Member, Renters, etc) in the Member Profile.
- Show Member Only Menu: Allows the Members Only menu folder to only display when logged-in.
- Allow Owners to manage Occupant/Renter's Profile: Allows Owners to add, update, or delete renter records for their property.
Configure Notification Settings:
- Membership Email Address: This is the email address that pending membership requests are sent to.
- Notify on member profile update: Check the box(es) to receive email notifications whenever a resident
- Updates an Email Address or Phone Number
- Updates a Mailing Address.
- Email to Send Updates to: If any of the above boxes are checked, be sure to include the email address which should receive these update email
- Remind members to update profile every x days: The number of days before the system prompts registered users to update their profile.
Configure Member Profile Settings:
- Use Notes Tab Internally: Members will not be able to see the Notes tab within their profiles if this is checked.
- Privacy Settings that are on by Default: These control the defaults for the displayed information in the Member Directory.
- If you would like to change settings for the defaults, please select the Mark Private box for all fields that should be hidden. Select Include in Reset for all fields that should be visible on the membership directory.
- Reset All Members to Privacy Defaults: This will override all members' privacy settings to the fields marked Private and Include in Reset.
- Prompt when unchecking Mark Private: This is the notification users receive when un-selecting the Mark Private box within their profiles.
Configure Member Directory Settings:
- Block members viewing online directory: Does not allow members to access the Membership Directory.
- Block non owner occupants from viewing directory: Does not allow renters to access the Membership Directory.
- Default Online Directory View: Selects the View type default for the Membership Directory.
Above is the Detailed View Above is the Simple View
- Print Directory Settings: These options control what fields to include in the Print Directory.
- Admin Directory - Show Owner/Occupants: Shows if a record is an Owner and/or Occupant.
- Admin Directory - Highlight Owner/Occupants: Highlights members who are owners but not occupants in blue, and members who are occupants/renters in green.
- Member Dir - Show Owner/Occupants: Shows residents if a member is an owner and/or occupant within the Membership Directory.
- Member Dir - Exclude Non Occupant Listings: Hides any member record that is not listed as an occupant.
Configure Billing Settings:
If your association uses internal billing, you can configure membership settings here.
- Enforce Membership Expiry: Select this to automatically change membership type for expired members.
- Membership Expiry grace period (Days): This allows you to enter in a grace period before the membership expiry takes effect.
- Expired Membership Redirect: Allows you to select a page to redirect expired members to.
- Default Outside Membership Type: Select a membership type for expired members.
Remember to click the Save Settings button at the bottom of the page to take your changes live!
To configure the Compliance Settings see the steps below. Click the Welcome "Your Name Here" menu Select Site Admin In the first row of tabs, click Modules In the second row of tabs, select Compliance Set up your desired configuration using the ...
To configure the Architectural Settings see the steps below. Click the Welcome "Your Name Here" menu Select Site Admin In the first row of tabs, click Modules In the second row of tabs, select Architectural Set up your desired configuration using the ...
User Registration Settings
To configure the Maintenance Settings see the steps below. Click the Welcome "Your Name Here" menu Select Site Admin In the first row of tabs, click Modules In the second row of tabs, select Maintenance Set up your desired configuration using the ...
How to Update A Board Member's Name
If you have a board member whose name is not displaying correctly on the portal, you can follow these steps to edit the display name of your board members. You may need to do this in a few different scenarios. For example, you may have the board ...