Occasionally a resident will ask to be "taken off the list" or unsubscribed from the website. Use the Suspend Email Account module found in the Communications Area.
Once suspended, the site will not send emails of any kind to that address. Should they wish to receive emails again, use the same process to unblock their address.
- From the Welcome Drop down, Select the Communications area.
- On the second row of tabs in the Admin area, Select Email Activity.
- Note: if your community sends lots of emails, or is very large, this page can have trouble pulling in all the data. If you receive an error, refresh the page. See below if you continue to have trouble accessing the page. *
- Select the tab for Suspended Addresses.
- Enter the email in the box and click Suspend.
- To reverse the process (unblock an email), follow steps 1-3. Locate the suspended address, select the check box to the left, and click Unsuspend Selected.
*If you are still unable to access the Email Activity page, you may paste this string after your domain name (ex: demohoa.org/insert here):
Managing Aliases on Your Domain Email
To add, modify, or delete an email alias, you must have administrative access on your domain email account. Email aliases are addresses that are not connected to an account. They cannot be logged into, and there is no storage area on the email server ...
Troubleshooting Email Delivery Issues
If you have a Homeowner who is not receiving eBlasts from the website, there are a few things you may check to discover the cause. Ensure Member is Subscribed to the Distribution List (DL): Go to Welcome Drop-Down and select Membership. In the second ...
Accessing your Domain Email Hosted by ComWeb
This article will cover all of the different ways you can access or configure your new domain email hosted by ComWeb. First, some basic definitions Email User Account - This is a "real" email account. You can send and receive emails from this ...
Email Activity The email activity is where you can view the status of emails from the website and manage emails based on the status. Within the email activity you can search by email address or filter by the type of communication. To get to this ...
Managing Users on Your Domain Emails
To add, modify, or delete an email user, you must have administrative access on your domain email account. Email user accounts are true email accounts where a user may log in, storage messages, and respond directly from that email address. They are ...