Troubleshooting Email Delivery Issues
If you have a Homeowner who is not receiving eBlasts from the website, there are a few things you may check to discover the cause.
Ensure Member is Subscribed to the Distribution List (DL):
- Go to Welcome Drop-Down and select Membership.
- In the second row of tabs, select Manage Members.
- Locate the particular member record you would like to check and click the Edit Pencil.
- Click the Edit Pencil for the individual who is not receiving the e-blasts.
- Click the Personal/Web Info tab to view the member's subscriptions.
- If the member is not subscribed to a DL they should be, click the Check Box to the left of the DL, and then click the Save Changes button.
Ensure Member's Email Address is Marked "Primary":
Navigation: Welcome Drop Down > Membership > Manage Members > Member Record
- If multiple emails exist within a member profile, the email(s) checked Primary will receive eBlasts,
- If no emails are checked as Primary, the first email listed will receive the eBlasts.
- If only one email exists within a member profile, that email will receive the eBlasts whether it is checked as Primary or not.
If you have changed which email address is marked Primary, click the Save Changes button at the bottom.
Check the Suspended, Bounced, Blocked, Invalid, and Spam Lists:
- Go to Welcome Drop-Down and select Communication.
- Select Email Activity.
**NOTE: This screen will time-out if your community sends out a lot of eBlasts. You may also access this area by adding the following text to the end of your URL. e.g. <www.YourURL.com/admin/EmailActivityModule/EmailActivityModule.aspx?=SuspendedEmailsReport>
3. Navigate between the Address Tabs to see if the member's email address is on one of these lists.
4. If a member's email address is on one of these lists, you may select it by clicking the Check Box and click Remove Selected.
**NOTE: Invalid addresses usually contain typos, which need to be corrected on the member's record to prevent the address from being placed back on this list.
If none of these options resolve the issue, gather as much information as possible and submit a ticket to support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Send Emails/Eblasts to Members of your Community
This article will cover steps to create an eblast communication. You must be logged in using an administrative account in order to perform these steps. Before an eblast can be sent, the following must be formatted Email Sender (Click here to ...
Manage Email Senders
Many areas of the website use the senders that are created on the site to generate emails, form submissions, and general notifications. In order to set up or manage these senders, you will need to follow these steps: Select the Welcome drop down ...
Adding a New User to Your Domain Emails
To add a new user to your domain email, you must have administrative privileges on your domain email account. Creating the User Account Once logged in, click the Domain Settings icon (gear with globe in bottom-left hand corner) In the left hand menu, ...
Managing Aliases on Your Domain Email
To add, modify, or delete an email alias, you must have administrative access on your domain email account. Email aliases are addresses that are not connected to an account. They cannot be logged into, and there is no storage area on the email server ...
Suspend Email Account
Occasionally a resident will ask to be "taken off the list" or unsubscribed from the website. Use the Suspend Email Account module found in the Communications Area. Once suspended, the site will not send emails of any kind to that address. Should ...